Solo Nosecone Oxygen + Access

masktaster
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Pending

Two items occured today:

1 - Dupes couldnt access the interior of the nosecone even though it was accessible. I restarted and they were able to access it again

2. The nosecone would not fill up with oxygen from the algae terrarium. Restarted the game and it worked

Steps to Reproduce

Screenshot attached

screenshot.PNG

screenshot 2.PNG

User Feedback

I'm having a similar issue today, for one of my rockets the interior seems to become inaccessible to the dupes somehow. Both times it has happened after construction work on the payload section under the space farer cone. Last occurance it was verified to be working just after landing, as I had to remind Devon to go back inside to put on his oxygen mask. After he removed an orbital cargo module and the rocket was finished refueling and ready for next leg of the journey, he refused to get back in and instead insisted on working on continuing the work on the surface base of the inverted planetoid he was on. A save/load cycle changed his mind...

I have previously changed that same rocket back and forth between "2x cargo" and "1x cargo 1x rover" without any issues, so either it has somehow become buged or this old bug has been reintroduced in the latest update which got installed since then, 493472.

Share this comment