Polluted oxygen supports eye irritation

asurendra
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Pending

While polluted oxygen itself doesnt cause irritation, if dupe gets debuff from another gas (such as natural gas from farts) and than returns to normal polluted oxygen atmosphere, debuff will persist forever. Thats breaks swamp start, where you cant get clean oxygen from the start...

Steps to Reproduce

1) create polluted oxygen atmosphere

2) send dupe to irritating gas (hydrogen, natural gas etc)

3) allow dupe to return. See how debuff timing grow forever...

• Like 1

User Feedback

I always assumed it was intended. Really annoying when colonising swamp planetoids. Pretty much forces you to clean oxygen.

Share this comment

4 hours ago, Sasza22 said:

I always assumed it was intended. Really annoying when colonising swamp planetoids. Pretty much forces you to clean oxygen.

Well, if PO2 cause irritation by itself, it would be intended. Not good, but ok. But it doesnt. So you  get some dupes without debuffs, and some with both debuff stages. And its all pretty random. That surely not supposed to be so strange and random

Share this comment

10 hours ago, asurendra said:

Well, if PO2 cause irritation by itself, it would be intended. Not good, but ok. But it doesnt. So you  get some dupes without debuffs, and some with both debuff stages. And its all pretty random. That surely not supposed to be so strange and random

I don't know, I always thought it was designed this way. As in - PO2 is not bad enough to cause irritation itself, but also not good enough to clear the irritation from other gasses. That way you can survive in PO2, but if possible you'll still want to clean it up to get rid of the debuffs.

• Like 1

Share this comment