Plug Slug Bug

oconzer
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Fixed

I've recently encountered a strange bug within my game that plug slugs left behind power tiles that provide 1600 power (while wild and hungry) while the slug is moving around. I only found out about this bug since one of my cooling systems randomly started to break since the steam engine wasn't running.

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

I've noticed that it has happened on a bunch of my worlds so I'm uploading my save since it persisted upon reload.

Steps to Reproduce

No clue.

Spacepad Bug Save.sav

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

They seem to act as if a plug slug is in the spot so no buildings can be built on those spots in the screenshot as well as several other asteroids that have this problem. They are persisting a couple days past when I spotted them so they don't seem to be going away with time.

I tested to see if they can be removed by enabling sandbox and destroying the contents of the tile where the "ghost" slugs are, which they can but that doesn't help me since I don't want to enable sandbox mode since that is going to mess up my save. :(

Edited by oconzer

Share this comment