Planting BUG. The Plant button seems to be broken for some plants.

RonEmpire
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Fixed

The button for planting "PLANT" bugs out preventing you from planting seeds that are available to me.  (see video stream at around skip to 32:31  or cycle 162)

"https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1192924956?t=00h32m31s"

Around the first half of 162 cycle you will see that I have removed mealwood and tried to replace it with blossoms.   The button for Plant is unavailable.

The the rest of cycle 162,  I try to figure out whats wrong.    Had to save and reload.   It sort of fixes it but also creates another plant button bug for a different plant.

Steps to Reproduce

don't know how to reproduce but watch the video and you can see for yourself how to do it.

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

I just ran into this bug myself. I have farm tiles growing some nasty mealwood. I wanted to replace them with briar blossom so I uprooted the mealwood and planted blossoms.. But no, the plant-button is gray although I've got plenty of seeds.

Save game, go to main menu, reload save and *blam* you can plant blossoms just fine. Quite reproductible too.

It's a bug's bug, a real bug.

Edited by Barleyman
  • Like 2

Share this comment