Multiple Artifacts if using multiple modules

OrlandoKev
  • Branch: Preview Branch Version: Windows Pending

If you put multiple artifact transport modules on your rocket, send it to a single location, you will get a artifact for each module (have not tried with more than 3 modules).

Also if artifact respawning at space locations is intentional, you should really consider slowing down the respawn rate, if its not intentional, be aware that the collected status returns to available status at some point, (don't know if its a certain amount of time, or just a game reload, honestly haven't checked) and you can once again collect multiple artifacts from locations you previously collected from. 

Steps to Reproduce

launch a rocket with multiple artifact transport modules

User Feedback

Appears that all the extra artifacts are Office Mugs.

Also the cargo bay seems to retain artifact transfer module info, long after they were emptied and then deconstructed (i demo'ed them and replaced with a cargo bay awhile ago) but they still show up as shown in screenshot. Just checked this and a save/reload will clear the old info.

cargo.PNG

Edited by OrlandoKev
additional info

Share this comment

I can confirm that this is still that way in the latest preview build. Don't know if it's due to save/load, but I have a Retired Planetary Excursion Module that just respawned its artifact.

Share this comment