Meteor blasters not being refilled, either by duplicants or auto-sweepers (ADDITION: refills only when completely empty)

SomeRandomFinn
  • Branch: Preview Branch Version: Windows Pending

UPDATE/ADDITIONAL INFO: The meteor blaster's refill errand only becomes active once the meteor blaster is completely empty.

(UPDATE 2: This one is a "Doh" update - I only now noticed there is a conveyor rail input on the meteor blasters. But the bug report is still valid so I'll leave it up.)

Dupes fill meteor blasters with blastshot when the meteor blaster is built. After that I can't get them to refill them. The same goes for auto-sweepers.

The picture is of an auto-sweeper in range of a meteor blaster that is less than full and a conveyor receptacle with blastshot.

ONI-Bug-MeteorBlaster.thumb.png.bfe6fb09a05fd77fdf72f45cd518cce6.png

Steps to Reproduce

Build a meteor blaster.

Wait for it to blast some meteors.

User Feedback

I can confirm that this is still an issue. Quite nerve racking looking at my meteor blaster with only 6 shots left and a meteor about to hit. 

While the conveyor loader is an option, my blastshot maker is quite far away, and I don't want to to put a conveyor loader right next to the blaster, since my blaster is next to a rocket platform and it would overheat (the blaster doesn't have an overheat temp, but the conveyor loader does, and it would promptly overheat, stopping the flow of blastshot once again). 

Share this comment