The instructions on these forms say the following:
FOR MAC OS X
MAC SYSTEM SPECS
- Click the Apple icon in the top left corner of your Mac, where the navigation/menu bar is located
- Click "About This Mac", a new window will open up
- Click on Overview Tab for your basic computer specs (including Processor, Memory, and Graphics Card)
- Provide our team with your Mac specs list
There are situations where we may ask you for a copy of your save file. On Mac, you will be able to find your save file in ~/Library/Application Support/Klei/Oxygen Not Included/save_files
On Mac, you will find your log file in ~/Library/Logs/Unity/Player.log
- The log files under ~/Library/Logs/Unity/Player.log are not updated by ONI, all I see there are my Blizzard game related logs.
The save files:
~/Library/Application Support/Klei/Oxygen Not Included/save_fileswas instead found at:
/Users/alos/Library/Application Support/unity.Klei.Oxygen Not Included
Also maybe don't force to include the logs on all the bugs. For example, in bugs like this one where the bug is about documentation on the website or on the forums.
Create a new bug using the new bug button on this site.