Icon for sweep, mop, etc is missing when selected on some asteroids and some rockets

Upload
  • Branch: Preview Branch Version: Windows Fixed

On my save when i give a mop command on my home asteroid i can see the icon when i select it and the when i select a small amount of liquid it will get markt and i can change the priority after that when i select the markt for mopping liquid, this is the behavior that is suspected, on all my rockets and most asteroids i do not see the icon, the liquid will not get markt for mopping and i cant change the priority by selecting it or through the "priority marker?". The commands will be done but there is no way to see or interact with them, this makes seeing whats happening in your colony really difficult.

On my save it seems random for the rockets, some work others not Ughano asteroid (experiment 52B asteroid) has the same problem.

I have disabled all mods but the problem persist. This problem has not been seen bij me before build 543530.

Normal:

normal.png.eff660fb207e353c0174a2771e0ef6b5.png

Error:

error.png.8a369a4e06bf3d0fc54f0c4039846e65.png

Steps to Reproduce

Try to mop a liquid in a rocket or a asteroid other then your starting asteroid on the latest preview branch. Problem can been seen with all commands on affected rockets and asteroids. Try Ughano asteroid and rocket Expleratory Saturn.

Player.log Player-prev.log

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.