Graphic Issue in Composts

AirBanner
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Pending

So, this has happen to me every single time I load into my save. Every time I load the game the compost buildings that I have are shown like they don't have anything, like they are not being used, they are empty, but they are not. After the first flipping is required after loading the game, it goes back to normal.

In the attached image you can see that there is polluted dirt in the compost but the graphics seem like there isn't.

image.thumb.png.aba85c04cfbac55821c7fa9c86b01b94.png

Steps to Reproduce

Build a compost, put some polluted dirt into it, save the game and load it.

output_log.txt

User Feedback

I've noticed this bug too. Sometimes I see it when going back and forth from my different planets. But I know they are full and working because if you speed up the game you can watch dirt fall out of them. Unsure what causes it. Seems every other time I toggle in, they are either showing as empty or full of dirt. Sometimes I wonder if the daily cycle game save also fixes the textures temporarily. On my first planet, they have been my saving grace for research, and to keep some dupes feed until I could get other sources of food sorted. So when I've seen them as empty I kind of panic wondering if I was out of polluted dirt somehow.

Share this comment