gas unloader consume no energy

Darkoneko
  • Branch: Preview Branch Version: Linux Pending

Good evening,

(All mods were disabled for that testing)

the gas rocket port unloader building seems to consume no energy. I've seen and tested it on a few configurations & planetoids, with one example provided below.

It does check whether there is energy available (will not work if fully cut off from the wire network), however it will indifferently work when connected to a solar panel that produce as little as 1W or a battery, and not consume any power from the netword. Maybe related to the "cargo transfert complete" message that appear between each sent packet of gas ?

Steps to Reproduce

connect the relevant building to a battery or solar panel, or both. Cut wires as needed to test various configurations.

It is the same whether the checked-against battery is operational or broken

20240221211552_1.jpg

User Feedback

Thank you for the detailed report!

The lack of power consumption in your videos looks like a bug, but when recreating the pictured setup I'm not able to reproduce the issue on my machine. Are you still experiencing this? Could you upload a save where the issue presents? Thanks.

Share this comment

Good evening,

Yes, I am still experiencing the issue. On the save file, the problem is (or should be) currently check-able on the regolith planetoid (Sievani)

my current game version is U51-59-5713-5 ; For this colony, I had the mods "pip plant overlay", "bigger camera zoom out" and "idle notification tweaks" on (they were disabled for the testing and do not seems like they would affect electricity anyway, but just in case)

febr 2024.sav

Share this comment

Good morning,

this seems fixed in U51-597172-5 (at least in my new monthly seed save)

cheers !

Edited by Darkoneko

Share this comment