Game Crashes from rocket interior build beyond rocket walls.

NZSlydog
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Pending

Was making a rocket interior that exceeded the default walls the game bounds us by and upon re-logging the game will crash when un-pausing. This is absolutely an issue with the rocket as deleting it in dev mode before playing bypasses any crashes and the identical rocket can be rebuilt without issues until the game is re-logged again. The save file can be found here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1rSrjFh1PtSvznBl9vt5B2JVi-gLUI0kZ/view?usp=drive_link 

This crash happens regardless of mods added to the game. So mods loaded in player.log are redundant in creating this issue.

Player.log DxDiag.txt

Steps to Reproduce

With the save I've provided load into it and you will be able to do anything in the game, until you unpause the game which is when it crashes. Deleting the rocket cone module will allow you to run the game, however re-building it and re-logging the game will cause crashes again. Additionally you can prevent the crash by deconstructing everything in the rocket with dev mode before unpausing.

User Feedback

the gas and liquid ports are still intact. Additionally I know this isnt the issue as deconstructing everything I built in the rocket prevents the crash.

Edited by NZSlydog

Share this comment

Tempshift Plates crash when built on the bottom row of the grid. If you delete them with sandbox/debug tools it will stop the save from crashing.

• Like 2

Share this comment