Error when building a cargo module on a rocket

GusKusKudu
  • Branch: Preview Branch Version: Windows Fixed

Hi guys. I'm trying to build a cargo module on a rocket. Building a gas engine. Then the fuel tank. Then the container for the oxidizer. Then the command module. Then the cargo module. The game crashes with an error. I tried to put the cargo module on other modules. The game still crashes. I don't know how to build a cargo module. Maybe there is a way to get around this error? I am attaching the error log.

log.txt

Steps to Reproduce

Building a gas engine. Then the fuel tank. Then the container for the oxidizer. Then the command module. Then the cargo module. The game crashes with an error. I tried to put the cargo module on other modules. The game still crash1.saves

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

Crash game, when try to build any rocket module in game, from previous build. If start new game - rocket build.

But have problem with painting. Crash when start repaint.

Share this comment

On 12/4/2022 at 10:22 AM, StaRuK said:

Crash game, when try to build any rocket module in game, from previous build. If start new game - rocket build.

But have problem with painting. Crash when start repaint.

nope. crash in new game too

interested...

if try to build in debug mode with ctrl+f4 - all right. don`t crash.

if try to build normal mode - crash anything

Edited by StaRuK
more info

Share this comment