Sign in to follow this  

Empty payloads

clonedDanny
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Pending

My interplanetary launcher started to fire empty packages. It's loaded with conveyor rail with ~15°C solid resin, when the package is 200kg it's fired to chosen destination. The resin dissapears and the payload is marked empty on the starmap (seen on printscreen). Payload after landing is normally picked up by a dupe and transported to a payload opener, there is obviously no resources inside so nothing happens after opening.

The problem is resin. Other resources travel in payloads without any problems

image.thumb.png.2187bb43c3e60a86bb30b7d7e65ff841.png

Steps to Reproduce

it just started to happening few hundred cycles after normal operation of interplanetary launcher, no changes in its setup. I tried to deconstruct it and build a new one but nothing changed.

Sign in to follow this  

User Feedback

I have the same problem, but when I send water. I though it occurred because both asteroids are contiguous, but I see that's not the problem. I dismanteled all payloads launchers, even the beacons, but it did'n work. I'm losing tons of preciated water each cycle because of this.

oniproblem.png

Share this comment

I think I have found a solution. If you only send one type of resource (liquid, gas or solid) throught the interplanetary payload launcher and there is only one type of conduit in this building, for example, if you want to send a liquid, then build a pipe only, not a conveyor or gas conduit. Then the payloads will not be empty.

Edited by Brikinhos

Share this comment

1 hour ago, Brikinhos said:

I think I have found a solution. If you only send one type of resource (liquid, gas or solid) throught the interplanetary payload launcher and there is only one type of conduit in this building, for example, if you want to send a liquid, then build a pipe only, not a conveyor or gas conduit. Then the payloads will not be empty.

Nope, this won't work at my game. Got only conveyor rail connected, without liquid or gas inputs

Share this comment