Dupes don't deliver fixed masks to empty docks

DazyCat
  • Branch: Preview Branch Version: Windows Pending

After my duplicants fixed worn masks/suits, they won't put it back to the empty docks they used to be. The dock become unconfigured, and returning dupes simply ignore those empty docks and drop masks upon the checkpoint. I had to manually configure those docks over and over again to ask them deliver masks/suits, otherwise no one can pass after playing some time. This is a bit annoying since it requires repeated attention on number of available masks/suits in the docks while I'm focusing on more important gameplay tasks like base building/space missions. It would be better if we can permanently configure a dock even a mask/suit reaches its lifespans and drops out. 

Steps to Reproduce

1. Build a checkpoint with docks, ask dupes to deliver new masks/suits.

2. Let them use for a while and watch worn masks/suits drop out at the check point, the docks then become unconfigured.

3. Ask dupes to fix worn masks/suits at a workstation.

4. Dupes don't put back fixed masks/suits, and returning people drop their masks at checkpoint.

5. After some time, docks become all unconfigured and no masks/suits available. Checkpoint is dead. Have to reconfigure and repeats the cycle from step 2. 

User Feedback

Works for me. Have you set the docks to prio 9? Otherwise it may just take a long time for dupes do deliver the masks.

• Thanks 1

Share this comment