Dupe cant get out of rocket

peanutgamer2510
  • Branch: Preview Branch Version: Windows Pending

So my dupes where running out of oxygen in the 3rd asteroid so i send a rocket full of oxygen, when i tried to send it back it couldn´t send the dupe out of the rocket, since the rocket bugged when landing, saying that there´s "missing qualified crew" and the round trip button didn´t worked/got desactivated and the destination was removed, i tried to deconstruct and reconstruct the spacefarer nosecone to see what happend and the dupe was still trapped in

PD: i was playing the public_access beta branch of the spaced out dlc, after the wednesday update, i changed to the normal branch, so idk if that counts as live or preview branch

PD2: As you can see i sent the dupe whitout suit, and sent another one to build a ladder so it can make it easier to get out, also i tried reloading but still was trapped, so i needed to reload to an older save where i still dont launch the rocket

Update: when it landed it landed on another pad, and then when i wanted to launch another rocket it got the same bug, so perphaps its something bugging the landing pad rather than the rocket

Update: So i just crashed

Error in ModularLaunchpadPortGasComplete.KPrefabID.OnSpawn 
System.NullReferenceException
  at (wrapper managed-to-native) UnityEngine.Component.GetComponentFastPath(UnityEngine.Component,System.Type,intptr)
  at UnityEngine.Component.GetComponent[T] () [0x00009] in C:\buildslave\unity\build\Runtime\Export\Scripting\Component.bindings.cs:42 
  at KMonoBehaviour.IStateMachineTarget.GetComponent[ComponentType] () [0x00000] in <5ab3afdba9b14964b3e4195f26a81d33>:0 
  at StateMachine+Instance.Trigger (System.Int32 hash, System.Object data) [0x00001] in C:\jenkins_workspace\workspace\SimGame_Windows\game\Assets\scripts\ai\statemachine\StateMachine.cs:302 
  at ChainedBuilding+StatesInstance.SetLinks () [0x0012b] in C:\jenkins_workspace\workspace\SimGame_Windows\game\Assets\scripts\game\ChainedBuilding.cs:169 
  at ChainedBuilding+StatesInstance.StartSM () [0x00008] in C:\jenkins_workspace\workspace\SimGame_Windows\game\Assets\scripts\game\ChainedBuilding.cs:92 
  at StateMachineController.StartSMIS () [0x00064] in C:\jenkins_workspace\workspace\SimGame_Windows\game\Assets\scripts\ai\statemachine\StateMachineController.cs:158 
  at KPrefabID.OnSpawn () [0x00019] in C:\jenkins_workspace\workspace\SimGame_Windows\game\Assets\Plugins\Klei\util\KPrefabID.cs:203 
  at KMonoBehaviour.Spawn () [0x00078] in C:\jenkins_workspace\workspace\SimGame_Windows\game\Assets\Plugins\Klei\util\KMonoBehaviour.cs:285 

UnityEngine.Debug:LogError(Object, Object)
Debug:LogError(Object, Object) (at C:/jenkins_workspace/workspace/SimGame_Windows/game/Assets/Plugins/Debug.cs:152)
DebugUtil:LogErrorArgs(Object, Object[]) (at C:/jenkins_workspace/workspace/SimGame_Windows/game/Assets/Plugins/Klei/util/DebugUtil.cs:191)
DebugUtil:LogException(Object, String, Exception) (at C:/jenkins_workspace/workspace/SimGame_Windows/game/Assets/Plugins/Klei/util/DebugUtil.cs:201)
KMonoBehaviour:Spawn() (at C:/jenkins_workspace/workspace/SimGame_Windows/game/Assets/Plugins/Klei/util/KMonoBehaviour.cs:292)
Util:SpawnComponent(Component) (at C:/jenkins_workspace/workspace/SimGame_Windows/game/Assets/Plugins/Klei/util/Util.cs:39)
MyAttributeManager`1:OnStart(Object, KMonoBehaviour) (at C:/jenkins_workspace/workspace/SimGame_Windows/game/Assets/Plugins/Klei/util/MyAttributeManager.cs:124)
MyAttributes:OnStart(Object, KMonoBehaviour) (at C:/jenkins_workspace/workspace/SimGame_Windows/game/Assets/Plugins/Klei/util/MyAttributes.cs:38)
MyAttributes:OnStart(KMonoBehaviour) (at C:/jenkins_workspace/workspace/SimGame_Windows/game/Assets/Plugins/Klei/util/MyAttributes.cs:44)
KMonoBehaviour:Spawn() (at C:/jenkins_workspace/workspace/SimGame_Windows/game/Assets/Plugins/Klei/util/KMonoBehaviour.cs:274)
KMonoBehaviour:Start() (at C:/jenkins_workspace/workspace/SimGame_Windows/game/Assets/Plugins/Klei/util/KMonoBehaviour.cs:243)

bug 3.png

bug 4.png

Steps to Reproduce

1.- Send dupe whitout exosuit to pilot from 3rd asteroid to 1st one and check the "round trip" option

2.- Try to launch the rocket from the 1st asteroid but fail as the rocket says "missing destination and qualified crew" whit the dupe inside

3.- try to get the dupe out of the rocket and fail as it says "unreachable location"

User Feedback

There are no comments to display.