dianostics not ignoring plant

zach123b
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Pending

i use a thimble reed to consume the extra polluted water from my bathroom set up.  i keep getting the pop up and movement under diagnostics that a plant is wilting.  i click see all, then click the exclamation circle next to crops to a check mark, then to an empty circle.  i assume this means to ignore the notification as there is no x or circle with a slash icon.  a cycle or 2 later i am greeted by the same icon again, flashing and sliding left/right.  i've tried disabling this several times but it won't work for me.  it may be resetting on the quick save

this is really annoying for me to break my thought process doing other things or working on a project

Steps to Reproduce

plant a crop that uses a liquid resource in a hydroponic farm.  have the pipe supply run out then back on, stifling or wilting the plant.  turn off warnings for wilting plants when warning appears under diagnostics through the diagnostics window by cycling to an empty circle.  wait couple cycles, warning appears again even after being disabled

User Feedback

There are no comments to display.