Critter drop-off dont wrangle baby critters

23volot
  • Branch: Preview Branch Version: Windows Pending

Hello, Critter drop-off set to auto wrangle don't work on hatchling regarding of filter settings.

1271576133_Critterdrop-off.thumb.png.cdd90d630a26dc53529291e44111f025.png
Maybe a mistake: Duplicant info card shows absolute 0 as preferred temperature...

1080783374_Duplicantinfocard.thumb.png.f2d65aa43ec86d3c973f3178a36714fc.png

Steps to Reproduce

none

User Feedback

The critter drop-off not auto-wrangling any small critters is by design I think. Only adult critters can be auto-wrangled

Share this comment

15 hours ago, sakura_sk said:

The critter drop-off not auto-wrangling any small critters is by design I think. Only adult critters can be auto-wrangled

It feels more like "it's always been that way" than "by design" because nothing in the tooltip mentions adult vs. baby.  Either the tooltip should be fixed or auto-wrangle should work on babies.

This has got to be top-5 "why?" seen in discord.

• Like 4

Share this comment

I don´t believe this is by design as the Critter Drop-Off clearly offers the option to wrangle babies. This bug persists as of today and it is very annoying!

Share this comment

1 hour ago, Jh00br said:

offers the option to wrangle babies

It gives the option to place baby critters in the stable so dupes can automatically get baby critters when they hatch in an incubator and place them in a stable. The critter drop off doesn't show what is wrangeable and what isn't

Share this comment

You are right. But why would babies be excluded from auto-wrangle? It is counter intuitive to say the least.

Share this comment

Whistle all you want. "Babies. They listen to no one" (How to train you dragon reference -not confirmed-) :rolleyes:

• Haha 3

Share this comment