Crash on rocket launch

tailginton
  • Branch: Preview Branch Version: Windows Fixed
Assert failed: A rocket is trying to travel to an asteroid but has selected a landing pad at a different asteroid!

UnityEngine.Debug:LogError (object)
Debug:LogError (object) (at C:/jenkins_workspace/workspace/Preview_Simgame_Windows/game/Assets/Plugins/Debug.cs:142)
Debug:Assert (bool,object) (at C:/jenkins_workspace/workspace/Preview_Simgame_Windows/game/Assets/Plugins/Debug.cs:188)
Clustercraft:CanLandAtAsteroid (AxialI,bool) (at C:/jenkins_workspace/workspace/Preview_Simgame_Windows/game/Assets/scripts/game/Space/Clustercraft.cs:746)
RocketsInOrbitDiagnostic:CheckOrbit () (at C:/jenkins_workspace/workspace/Preview_Simgame_Windows/game/Assets/scripts/game/Diagnostics/RocketsInOrbitDiagnostic.cs:41)
DiagnosticCriterion:Evaluate () (at C:/jenkins_workspace/workspace/Preview_Simgame_Windows/game/Assets/scripts/game/Diagnostics/DiagnosticCriterion.cs:24)
ColonyDiagnostic:Evaluate () (at C:/jenkins_workspace/workspace/Preview_Simgame_Windows/game/Assets/scripts/game/Diagnostics/ColonyDiagnostic.cs:175)
ColonyDiagnostic:Sim4000ms (single) (at C:/jenkins_workspace/workspace/Preview_Simgame_Windows/game/Assets/scripts/game/Diagnostics/ColonyDiagnostic.cs:45)
SimAndRenderScheduler/Sim4000msUpdater:Update (ISim4000ms,single) (at C:/jenkins_workspace/workspace/Preview_Simgame_Windows/game/Assets/Plugins/Klei/util/SimAndRenderScheduler.cs:286)
UpdateBucketWithUpdater`1<ISim4000ms>:Update (single) (at C:/jenkins_workspace/workspace/Preview_Simgame_Windows/game/Assets/Plugins/Klei/util/StateMachineUpdater.cs:79)
StateMachineUpdater/BucketGroup:AdvanceOneSubTick (single) (at C:/jenkins_workspace/workspace/Preview_Simgame_Windows/game/Assets/Plugins/Klei/util/StateMachineUpdater.cs:152)
StateMachineUpdater:AdvanceOneSimSubTick () (at C:/jenkins_workspace/workspace/Preview_Simgame_Windows/game/Assets/Plugins/Klei/util/StateMachineUpdater.cs:244)
Game:SimEveryTick (single) (at C:/jenkins_workspace/workspace/Preview_Simgame_Windows/game/Assets/scripts/game/Game.cs:1372)
Game:Update () (at C:/jenkins_workspace/workspace/Preview_Simgame_Windows/game/Assets/scripts/game/Game.cs:1348)

Build: U38-485768-S

Acidic Fortress Cycle 339.sav

Steps to Reproduce

Sorry I can't figure out how to type the description of the error in that box now that I pasted the code, but a black hole is eating my game immediately when a rocket is launching. This save is right before it happens.

1. Load the save file.
2. Switch focus to the planet the rocket is launching from (not sure if this is necessary but it's all I did)
3. Wait a few seconds for the rocket to launch.
4. A black hole ate my game!

I'm not sure if I'm launching the rocket to the wrong place or what, because I don't have very much experience with it.

Thanks, hope this helps!

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.