Crash After Completing Great Monument Top

Pandaface707
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Fixed

I completed the top piece of the great monument two times with the same dupe and each time the game crashed immediately after it finished. I left the bottom and middle pieces the same for those two crashes. I tried a third time after switching out the two pieces for different designs and a different dupe and it still crashed. The picture is the first design I tried it with. It was right next to the teleportation POI and close to the top of my map, but not past the space abyssalite layer. 

image.png

Steps to Reproduce

Build bottom and middle of great monument. Attempt to build the top piece and it crashes.

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

Same crash here. Something is missing in the game.

Reported ingame.

[...]

[18:10:59.632] [1] [INFO] SetAchievement WINCONDITION_STAY True
[18:10:59.632] [1] [INFO] StoreStats True
[18:10:59.846] [1] [WARNING] Trying to play duplicate song: Music_Victory_01_Message
[18:10:59.850] [1] [ERROR] StoryMessageScreen Error in StoryMessageScreen.StoryMessageScreen.OnSpawn
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at StoryMessageScreen.HideInterface (System.Boolean hide) [0x0008d] in C:\jenkins_workspace\workspace\SimGame_Windows\game\Assets\scripts\screens\StoryMessageScreen.cs:126
  at StoryMessageScreen.OnSpawn () [0x00008] in C:\jenkins_workspace\workspace\SimGame_Windows\game\Assets\scripts\screens\StoryMessageScreen.cs:42
  at KMonoBehaviour.Spawn () [0x00078] in C:\jenkins_workspace\workspace\SimGame_Windows\game\Assets\Plugins\Klei\util\KMonoBehaviour.cs:285
Error in StoryMessageScreen.StoryMessageScreen.OnSpawn
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at StoryMessageScreen.HideInterface (System.Boolean hide) [0x0008d] in C:\jenkins_workspace\workspace\SimGame_Windows\game\Assets\scripts\screens\StoryMessageScreen.cs:126
  at StoryMessageScreen.OnSpawn () [0x00008] in C:\jenkins_workspace\workspace\SimGame_Windows\game\Assets\scripts\screens\StoryMessageScreen.cs:42
  at KMonoBehaviour.Spawn () [0x00078] in C:\jenkins_workspace\workspace\SimGame_Windows\game\Assets\Plugins\Klei\util\KMonoBehaviour.cs:285
UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:Internal_Log(LogType, LogOption, String, Object)
UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:LogFormat(LogType, Object, String, Object[])
UnityEngine.Logger:Log(LogType, Object, Object)
UnityEngine.Debug:LogError(Object, Object)
Debug:LogError(Object, Object) (at C:\jenkins_workspace\workspace\SimGame_Windows\game\Assets\Plugins\Debug.cs:152)
DebugUtil:LogErrorArgs(Object, Object[]) (at C:\jenkins_workspace\workspace\SimGame_Windows\game\Assets\Plugins\Klei\util\DebugUtil.cs:191)
DebugUtil:LogException(Object, String, Exception) (at C:\jenkins_workspace\workspace\SimGame_Windows\game\Assets\Plugins\Klei\util\DebugUtil.cs:201)
KMonoBehaviour:Spawn() (at C:\jenkins_workspace\workspace\SimGame_Windows\game\Assets\Plugins\Klei\util\KMonoBehaviour.cs:292)
KMonoBehaviour:Start() (at C:\jenkins_workspace\workspace\SimGame_Windows\game\Assets\Plugins\Klei\util\KMonoBehaviour.cs:243)

[...]

[18:11:57.347] [1] [INFO] Reporting error.

[...]

[18:11:57.352] [1] [INFO] Submitting crash:
Game.OnApplicationQuit()

[...]

Share this comment