Copy settings doesn't work on radbolt chambers

myxal
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: OSX Pending

$Subject. 

Steps to Reproduce

Change a radbolt chamber's threshold to a non-default value. Copy settings to another radbolt chamber. See if settings were copied.

User Feedback

How do you copy the settings between the Radbolt Chambers? There's no "Copy Settings" button and the hotkey is not responding, so how?

Some buildings just don't have this functionality.

Share this comment

On 2/14/2024 at 2:11 AM, Knurek said:

How do you copy the settings between the Radbolt Chambers? There's no "Copy Settings" button and the hotkey is not responding, so how?

Some buildings just don't have this functionality.

Oh, it's not there in the window? Didn't even notice, I use keybindings for everything, and  `\` does trigger the copy settings function (mouse pointer changes) with a radbolt generator's window open.

EDIT: Oh, the hotkey isn't working for you either.. I'll re-check, but I'm pretty sure it did work for me, I just assumed the feature was available for any kind of building with settings to adjust, and just failed to transfer all settings, as it previously did for some other buildings. (liquid reservoirs, or batteries? It was fixed some time ago, it may even be in patch notes)

Edited by myxal

Share this comment

49 minutes ago, myxal said:

I just assumed the feature was available for any kind of building with settings to adjust, and just failed to transfer all settings

I wish it was, but unfortunately some buildings like Triage Cot, Manual Generator, Radbolt Chamber and probably some more are missing "Copy Settings".

Share this comment

@Knurek so, yeah - I just get the option to copy settings right in the window. Maybe one of the mods is adding it? (Stock bugfix, maybe?)

EDIT: It's not stock bugfix, in which case I'm stumped because none of the other mods I use should make adjustments like this. But indeed, with no mods enabled I'm also unable to copy settings between radbolt chambers.
Screenshot2024-02-15at19_12_37.png.0a33a3f8a75def2959960e63451fb020.png

EDIT2: Ah, I see - it's Suppress Notifications, which uses the copy settings function to copy its own settings between buildings. I didn't realize it would actually add the functionality to a building that didn't have it.

Edited by myxal

Share this comment