Build orders always show "Insufficient Resources" if another planet has a build order missing the same resource - Duplicants still deliver resources as expected

my_hat_stinks
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Pending

Basically just the title. Every build order I place on the main planet displays the Insufficient Resources icon with the message "Insufficient Resources • Igneous Rock", despite resources being available. Duplicants still deliver the resources without any issues, and naturally the message dissapears after the resources are delivered.

My third planet is uninhabited but has build orders using Igneous Rock (Base isn't sustainable yet, I just send dupes over to build for a cyce), and since there's no dupes on the planet those build orders are marked as missing resources. Cancelling those build orders removes the notice on build orders on the main planet.

I'm using build number `EX1-445987`. I've attached a screenshot and a save file with the issue, but if I'm right about the cause it shouldn't be too hard to reproduce anyway.

Clipboard01.jpg

The Chaotic Supernova.sav

Steps to Reproduce
  • Have access to two or more planets. (In my case, I used the third planet only accessibly by rocket)
  • Place build orders on both planets using the same material. (In my case, Igneous Rock)
  • Ensure the material is unavailable on one of the planets, showing the "Insufficient Resources" message. (In my case, I simply had no dupes on the second planet)
  • Ensure the other planet does have access to the resource.
  • Check the build order on the planet with the resource. The UI should say "Insufficient resources", but mechnically there's no change; dupes will still supply it.
  • Like 2

User Feedback