Black hole crash when loading game!

KiLLaZ4LiFe
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Fixed

image.thumb.png.af024b0454ead8683fd72f7b59f60895.png

This is my 3rd game with this crash, Last time i opened a topic no onehelped me..
I have reached my final point... Since the last update i only have constant game crashes during late game phase which is killing me inside since I spend soo much time building up just for it to crash! I need the fix!!

Steps to Reproduce

Simple, you load game and game crashes with some black hole message. 1st time it asked to remove all mods then crashed and then second time it crashes when I remove mods  to. So in other words I load the game it crashes with/without mods...

I want to say tons more but seriously there is nothing to say except what I wrote.. Mods were already loaded and working and then this happened with or without mods after cycle 500. Nothing changed, didnt do anything except load game.

PLEASE HELP!!!

Galaxy Cycle 531.sav

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

This is caused by playing with mods and your save file containing data stored by mods. Disabling all mods doesn't remove that data and we do our best to ignore loading data when a mod is disabled but this is not always the case.

We fixed an issue interfering with mods recently. I've confirmed that both your saves are no longer crashing on the development version of the game with this fix. In the next update you'll be able to play them again. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this comment

I really hope the next update fixes this because the exact same thing is happening to me with all my previous saves. 

Share this comment

If you would like to check you can opt-in to the public testing branch for the Whatta Blast update as it contains the fix I mentioned above. If you haven't participated in public testing before be sure to read the explanation carefully.

• Thanks 2

Share this comment