Absolutly no drecos or thimble reed

Gun4fun
  • Branch: Preview Branch Version: Windows Pending

I don't know if it's bug or feature but I checked all my planetoids with debug mode and there is no way to get Reed Fiber since there is no single Dreco or Thimble Reed. Cuz of that I'm afraid I'll have to start new game although already done 140 cycles in 2 days :D Also one planetoid is missing abyssalite barrier between Old Swamp Biome (dunno how it's called in alpha) and magma core, which leads to almost instant evaporating of all  biomes and turns them into sand in the bottom of magma core. Sorry if I wrote sth uncorrectly but I'm not native english user....

Steps to Reproduce

Seed coordinates: SWMP-C-1031650958-0

Storage Bin No Priority.png

User Feedback

There are Dreckos on the planetoid two hexes away from your starting one. I've made a note about the broken abyssalite but that's trickier to fix. Just think of it as a challenging seed for now :).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this comment

Well, sorry about drecos then. About missing abyssalite - at least bring us uranium so I can end that asteroid life on a high note! :D

Edited by Gun4fun

Share this comment

No need to apologize, I'm happy to look issues like this. We've made quite a few changes and improvements to how worldgen works so investigating issues like this is important.

Note that if you're using debug tools to examine other planets you might need to spawn a dupe nearby to spawn the critters.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this comment