Sign in to follow this  

A "Minor Irritation"

JahwsUF
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Fixed

I've been watching this Dupe for quite a while, and the "Minor Irritation" debuff has been sitting at 0 seconds without disappearing, even when sitting in gasses that decrease irritation for prolonged periods. 

At least at this point, the debuff itself doesn't seem to carry an attribute penalty... but it's still a warning on the Dupe's status, and the Dupe still stops to rub its eyes every so often, which definitely is a debuff.

548570296_minorirritation.thumb.png.495237098efb4013fccf7fa1c02657f3.png

While the Dupe has wandered around a lot, the debuff is still there... 5 cycles later.

1168092322_minorirritation.thumb.png.a9c027d4212cee7852f2ce6315af838b.png'

In this image, all of the gas tiles are either Oxygen or Carbon Dioxide.  Low pressure, to be sure... but still, both gasses are supposed to "decrease irritation."

Steps to Reproduce

I've attached the save.  I don't really know how to repro it, and there's a chance that it may auto-clear on load of the save.  On the off-chance it doesn't... just look for Nails.

It happened with zero effort on my part during the early game; I have yet to establish a pure Oxygen atmosphere in my base, so it was probably pretty mixed at the time.

Possibly related:

• Poor Nails has suffered from a lot of hypothermia, as Nails is my primary digger/builder.  I wonder if there's a chance of an interaction between the two effects?  This has only been a problem for this one Dupe so far.
  • A random thought:  the test would be a pain to set up, but... what if both Hypothermia and Minor Irritation were both supposed to clear on the same tick?

minor irritation.png

Simple Outpost.sav

Sign in to follow this  

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

Further notes:

• It does clear on a reload of the save.
  • It most likely happened after the attached auto-save.  With no further modifications or interference, let the Dupes run until idle; Nails will have a lot of stacked debuffs by that point, and fairly early into the cycle at that.

Simple Outpost Cycle 22.sav

Share this comment