Yellow alert on rocket command capsule do not affect astronaut assignation

Gwido
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Pending

I wanted to launch a rocket before my breakdown time, so after assigning my astronaut to the command capsule I've setted the priority on the yellow alert.

But the only astronaut was not automatically given the errand. And then ... the breakdown time has come...

20191106053147_1.thumb.jpg.83a0ef0336cf011e1a92aa0f3dc30da8.jpg

Steps to Reproduce
Assign an astronaut to the command capsule while he's on another errand, turn on the yellow alert for the capsule

User Feedback

If I remember correctly the errand of fling a rocket is not shown on the rocket himself, but as the sweep errand, it's shown on the dupe.

You should look at your dupe to see where the errand went.

Share this comment

You don't understand. The errand for a duplicant assigned to a rocket is shown in the capsule.

The screenshot only shows that even if the yellow alert is on, at breakdown there's no more errand, because it's not affected by the alert. Where others errands are active even at breakdown. ;)

Share this comment

8 hours ago, NoVaxAren tReal said:

I'm assuming you mean breaktime when you say breakdown, but the breaktime overrides yellow alert, while red alert overrides everything.

If you turn the yellow alert on for a delivery supply (for example), the duplicant continue the delivery, even when breaktime occurs. (as far I see)

And the problem is not here ! :)

The yellow alert NEVER work for the command capsule, at ANY TIME. ;) 

Share this comment