Wheezleworts deleting gas

Dox103
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Pending

Lined 4 wheezleworts in a small room to cool down liquid pipes that pass through it, had hydrogen in the room for heat transfer. 

After a while the room became a vacuum despite no air pumps.

wheezeworts in the room are deleting the gas around them until it becomes a vacuum.

(Can attach game file in a weeks time)

Steps to Reproduce
Standard Water pipes creating a radiator effect with obsidian. Two templates of obsidian on the top part of every other wheezlewort. 6 plant pots, 4 wheezleworts next to each other with 1 space at the ends. Had a gas vent delivering cold (-10C) oxygen (after the hydrogen went missing). Insulated tiles all round and a mechanical door each side of a 6x3 room.

User Feedback

Can confirm. I had 3 wheezeworts in a heat-sealed farm (surrounded by abyssalite insulated tiles) that was growing bristle berries, and was wondering why the place kept turning into vaccuum and killing my plants. I did observe the wheezewort creating tiles of vaccuum, but didn't think anything of it, assuming that that was part of the wheezewort's respiration process (inhale gas in vicinity creating vaccuum, exhale gas restoring atmosphere in vicinity). This also made me assume that it was the bristle plants that were consuming so much oxygen.

Share this comment

Any save files reproducing this issue would be appreciated.  I can't seem to replicate it in a simple test case, unless it takes much longer to reproduce than I'm giving it.

Share this comment