Water Purifier breaks with Fresh Water

Scubafrog56
  • Pending

When I first setup my water cycle (contaminated water pumped through prurifier which goes to shower/bathroom which flows waste back down to contaminated water holding bay) the contaminated bay was actually full of fresh water.  I figured, that would simply cycle through the prurifier.  However, instead the fresh water was continuously pumped into the purifier with nothing coming out... until all the water was gone! 

Steps to Reproduce
Setup fresh water to pump into water purifier.

User Feedback

I can confirm this. This is especially problematic when facing a water source that has both types of water in it. Setting up a loop with a liquid filter works, but it runs at a much lower speed and seems to lose liquids in the process.

A water filter should let clean liquid pass through without modifying it or using up its cleaning agent.

Share this comment

On ‎2‎/‎18‎/‎2017 at 2:26 AM, UsF said:

I can confirm this. This is especially problematic when facing a water source that has both types of water in it. Setting up a loop with a liquid filter works, but it runs at a much lower speed and seems to lose liquids in the process.

A water filter should let clean liquid pass through without modifying it or using up its cleaning agent.

Yes please!

Share this comment