Water dont run through Hydroponic Farms

nicklas
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Pending

The water dont move past the second hydroponic farm. And sometimes one "drop" moves past to the next chain as seen on the picture. This bug was there in the last release but on that base i manage to work around the problem. 

I did a little bit more reseraching this time and think i know the problem. 

It seems that this problem only happens when the hydroponoic farms is not first split after the pump. Picture 2 shows that this pipe have 3 outgoing lines from this line. What i noticed was that the "drop" moved past the second farm when someone else of the waterfeature was used.

I also put the farms direct after the pump and then they worked perfectly.

Oxygen_HydFarm.png

Oxygen_HydFarm_2.png

Steps to Reproduce
Build a few "T" junctions after the pump to other waterfeatures (like showers or watertoilets) and then the farms. (Like picture 2)

User Feedback

2 things:

1. your last 2 plots in the upper row are not occupied by plants. So they are considered inactive, and NO water flow will occur. That brakes your pipeline.

2. Try to build some pipe-bridges in the line. If there are to many ways the water can go, it will block the pipe. In this case every single farmplot is a possible way. 

Share this comment

1) i checked in diffrent way and this save i used to take the screenshot just happen to have it. It does not do anything. 

The bug appears when its 2 T-junctions. With one it works but with two it stops. Always after 2 plots. As i said. I have seen this behaviour in older versions but i never understood the problem. The workaround i did fixed the problem but it was not the workaround that fixed it but the fact that i put the plots on earlier loops.

Share this comment