unusable data bank units spawned from Wrecked Satellite

Tony33D
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Fixed

SNDST-C-1633801809-0 the second planet accessed via teleporter included two crashed satellites and one wrecked satellite. After rummaging the wrecked satellite 3 data banks were added. the odd thing is that the resources report started showing two lines for data banks.  I transported them back to the starting planet where the virtual planetarium was constructed - like was able to do with data banks obtained by analysing geysers. The transport was successful however the data banks are not ever transported to the virtual planetarium for research. Other geysers were analysed later and data banks transported / consumed by research however those 3 data banks never able to be used. I just recently rummaged to the second more distant crashed satellite and that again shows 2 line items for data bank with 7 on top line and 3 on the next line so not sure what will occur when these are transported back to the other planet. i have not made a rocket yet so all data banks obtained so far are from locations on the two starting planets.398659765_partialviewofresourcelist.png.9c0e4bb53b870e16a5d8da4563eec817.png

after uploading this bug report I transferred the data banks obtained from crashed satellite and now have a total of 6 unusable data banks so possibly you can use this save file and replicate that if you wish

Duplicant Citadel.sav

Steps to Reproduce

rummage wrecked satellite and observe the "rewards" that spawn

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.