Unable to unlock the Job Sustainability achievement

PrisGaming
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Fixed

This bug I found over a year ago, and is still there,,,

I am trying to unlock the Job Sustainability achievement, but there is a bug that prevents me from getting it.

Basically I already have 5 cycles with all my 5 dupes performing errands in exosuit, however on the sixth day, once the first or second dupe finishes the exosuit task, then the day counter goes back to zero :(

I was hoping this was fixed with the release of Spaced Out, but it is still there.

I uploaded the saved game, so you can reproduce it yourself. I happens 100% of the time for me

The Luckless Lab 7.sav

Steps to Reproduce

1. Load the saved file

2, Inspect the achievements showing 5 days of Job Sustainability

3. Have a dupe perform a task in exosuit

4. Inspect the achievements showing 0 days of Job Sustainability (sometimes it takes two dupes, but it always resets the day count)

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

The counter resets to zero when the first dupe does a task. It continues counting if all dupes do tasks before the cycle ends. 

It seems to me it's just visual and the counter doesn't actually reset to zero but it's still confusing...:-?

Share this comment