Trailblazer landing on marsh asteroid is spawning CO2 in vacuum on superconductive asteroid

alex03940134
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Pending

I'm 99% sure this is the CO2 exhaust from the trailblazer spawning outside and above the invisible neutronium frame of the marsh asteroid (where the trailblazer is landing), and the CO2 ends up in the bottom of the superconductive asteroid. And since I have already vacuumed the lava asteroid and have an open niobium volcano tamer there, things start melting when a few dozen grams of CO2 fill the entire vacuum on the superconductive asteroid.

I've confirmed this by deploying the trailblazer at various horizontal spots on the marsh asteroid, then at 1x speed watching the CO2 appear on the superconductive asteroid exactly where the trailblazer is landing: deploy the trailblazer along the left edge, and the CO2 appears in the bottom left corner of the superconductive asteroid. Deploy on the right, and the CO2 appears in the bottom right corner of the superconductive asteroid.

Steps to Reproduce

* Meltolin is the superconductive asteroid, with an open niobium volcano and its infrastructure in a vacuum

* Goopito is the marsh asteroid I am about to land the first trailblazer on

* Mars X is the rocket with the colonizing team in it

Deploy any of the dupes in Mars X to the left/right edges of Goopito, and before you unpause the game to let the deploy animation happen, switch over to Meltolin, and keep an eye on the left/right corners at the bottom of the map. Unpause the game, and you'll see a couple dozen grams of CO2 magically appear in the vacuum of Meltolin when the trailblazer above Goopito starts descending from the top of the map.

Hot Spring.sav

• Like 1

User Feedback

There are no comments to display.