Top priority does not applied to cleaning debris task

BabyRaptor
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Pending

I have a many priority 5 cleaning debris tasks to the left of the screen, and 3 top priority tasks to the right of the screen.
For some reason, Janitor Jean will do the priority 5 tasks. It's been 3 cycles the colony in Yellow alert, and no one bother doing the top priority.
The debris type are the same, Aluminum ore and Igneous rock. The containers are ready. The path is accessible. I can manually move Janitor Jean next to the pile that need to clean, but she'll return to do the priority 5 jobs.

Untitled.png

P/S: After I changed the tasks to priority 6 instead of top priority. The dups will pick that job as intended. So, this bug only happen to top priority.

Steps to Reproduce

No idea. But playing my save game will clearly shows that. I've saved and reloaded the game and still the same.

The Cute Tunnel.sav

User Feedback

Since the material is red colour instead of white, this could indicate there isn't a bin for it, double check there is a bin that has that specific item selected to accept it.

If I remember correctly too, cleaning priorities are a little different to normal priorities as a red alert on the material doesn't always force  cleaning duties, instead you want to red alert the bin that taking said item to force the cleaning duty on that material.

Edited by Zerohayven

Share this comment

You dont need prioritize debris, set higher priority on the storage and you will see the change, and change prioritize higher storing over supplying  in Manage Duplicant Priorities 

Edited by Oper

Share this comment

On 7/18/2021 at 5:26 PM, Zerohayven said:

Since the material is red colour instead of white, this could indicate there isn't a bin for it, double check there is a bin that has that specific item selected to accept it.

If I remember correctly too, cleaning priorities are a little different to normal priorities as a red alert on the material doesn't always force  cleaning duties, instead you want to red alert the bin that taking said item to force the cleaning duty on that material.

That's the bug. The cleaning tasks on the left are the exact same things. Igneous rock and Aluminum ore.
And switching the tasks on the right from top priority to 6, and the dups will do them right away.

Share this comment