Thimble Reed Seed Description has a few problems.

Monthar
  • Branch: Live Branch Pending

The first issue I noticed is the harvest rating tiers state they all provide the exact same quantity and doesn't mention obtaining a new seed. Every other seed has different quantities of both their product and number of seeds generated on the final harvest depending on which tier they reach at harvest time. I don't know if this is just incorrect text. If this text is correct, what's the point for trying for more than just the standard yield?

The second issue I noticed is in the effects section it lists a temperature range of -273.2 to -273.2 for gaining harvest rating points. Yet at the top of the description it states this plant needs a temperature range of positive 25 to 45 degrees C. That's a huge difference between the two listings.

I took two screenshots to get the entire description, then pasted them together and cropped the image for easier viewing.

Thimble Reed Seed.jpg

Steps to Reproduce
1. Build an aquatic farm tile. 2. Select the newly built aquatic farm tile. 3. Select the Thimble Reed Seed. 4 .Read the entire description.

User Feedback

Thimble Reeds do not use the harvest rating system. What you see is how it looks when nothing is set up for it.

Share this comment