[Thermal Update] Dupes Leaving in the Middle of using Showers and Lavatories

MenaAthena
  • Pending

My duplicates will just get up and do other things part way through using my showers and lavatories. They're getting water, I'm not on red alert, and the air is breathable, but for whatever reason they just keep leaving to do something else. I don't think I've ever seen them finish a visit in one sitting. 

Steps to Reproduce
Build two showers, two lavatories, and a water purifier Create a sustainable water loop by: - building a pump in water and connect it to showers' & lavatories' intakes and water filter's outtake with liquid pipes - connect showers' & lavatories' outtakes and water filter's intake with liquid pipes - wait for buildings to be used - deconstruct pipes connecting to pump, leaving everything else connected Wait for duplicates to use buildings

User Feedback

Actually, now that I've watched more carefully, they do sometimes finish a visit in one sitting, but they still get up and leave sometimes. I literally saw one leave when they were almost done in one lavatory, go to the other one to pee a little in that one, and then go back to the one they were using a finish.

Share this comment

It's probably that your exhaust pipes are filling up. I had the same problem happen before the thermal update. I drew a diagram since I just closed the game but lmk if this helps at all.

oni pipes.png

Share this comment

Just wanted to thank you for the diagram .. totally makes sense.   Poop filled the lines because two people used the toilet while someone was taking a shower so it couldnt drain.

Share this comment