Teleporting Buried Petroleum on Load in

Ruxilus
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Pending

I've been trying to fill the bottom of the map with petroleum and freeze it.  Due to the pressure the frozen petroleum continues to break if it is 1 tile wide which generated tons of frozen petroleum as debris which collected at the bottom and then eventually the petroleum successfully froze over top of it and rather than it merging with petroleum tiles they became buried objects.  During normal gameplay this didn't affect anything... but on reloading the game the debris teleports upwards to the first unoccupied tile and forms a frozen tile containing tonnes of frozen petroleum.  In my case, these tiles formed in the aquatuner chamber of my cooling system and then of course they melt and completely flood the room.

Screenshot provided.  The liquid petroleum that is already in the chamber is from this same bug happening on a previous load in, which is why there is a layer of granite tiles on the sides.

2nd Screenshot shows the damage, the maintenance will be painful should I keep playing this file.

20201230010300_1.jpg

20201230011201_1.jpg

Steps to Reproduce

On my test map, I created debris using the same pressure cracking method and then froze all the petroleum and reloaded the file and the petroleum teleported to the space provided above it.  The bottom petroleum tiles are mostly 1840 kg maximum petroleum tiles so they did absorb some of the debris.  The teleported tiles don't have the same limit, in my reproduction the top tiles are mostly 5 tonnes each.

20201230012414_1.jpg

20201230012743_1.jpg

20201230012827_1.jpg

20201230012827_1.jpg

User Feedback

There are no comments to display.