Sub-priority with sweeping and storages

AnotherBoris
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Pending

First. Sorry for my english :)

About bug. Sub-priority (work orders) must determine work orders. For example. If we have dig priority 5 and dig priority 9 commands, replicants dig tile with 9 priority first. But for "sweep" command it doesn't work! Replicants always collect and store nearest items and completely ignore sweep 9 command. We can try "fix" it with increasing Storage priority, but replicants start fill high-priority storage from low-priority storage, O_o, Changing priority for "fill storage" work starts flushing other storages work? I understand, storage priority determine priority for Auto Sweeper, but it is not same priorities! Its different things. But its all named "Priority" and have same changing interface.

Steps to Reproduce
What i doing when this happened? Dig carefully, do not change priority of storages without reason. What i can do more? :)

User Feedback

So I'm having the same issue. I've tried setting the sweep priority to 9, changing the priority of the storage bins, dedicating a storage bin specifically to sweep items, changing the colonist's individual priorities to "very high" for storage, dropping colonists net to areas that have a lot of sweeping tasks, and canceling every other task except for sweeping, and for some reason they just will not pick up certain items even after days and days of them being there. When I make sweeping the only available task they'll just stand there doing nothing instead. They'll disinfect the jugs of waste, but refuse to pick them up. I even have a colonist who's interest include tidying and they still just leave the jugs there even though I assigned them to be swept.

Share this comment