Stress Bug

NonFat
  • Branch: Preview Branch Version: Windows Pending

Ok so this has been a bit odd for me.

First a note, dupes eating food only 1 tier below their required quality is giving 150% stress, which is a bit over tuned imo, but that is not the issue.

I have had dupes stressing out over food, and bugging out not burning their calories when stressed. Or at least that is what i think is happening.  I click on the dupes while they are stressed and they are just sitting at 4,000 / 4,000 calories and it is not going down.

This is leading to them not having to eat again and keeping this 150% stress modifier, which with good rooms, high decor, and sitting on a massage table the stress still ticks up instead of ticking down.... (so imo either the stress modifier needs to go down a little bit or the tables need to be able to do more, because if a dupe eats just 1 quality lower food than what they like they will get stuck in a stress loop till they manage to eat the correct food).

Anyways take a look at my save, sometimes I load it and it all fixes it self by the calories burning, other times it gets stuck and they don't burn calories and just are in a loop of stress.

Hard to describe, but I do not think it is working as intended.

The Lunar Cesspool Cycle 379.sav (1).sav

The Lunar Cesspool.sav

Steps to Reproduce
Load save, look at the stresses

User Feedback

There are no comments to display.