Spaced Out! DLC & mods not starting in GeForce Now

TheGibbro
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Closed

I just bought the early access of Spaced Out! (which I believe leaves early access today), and I wanted to take a peek before the update drops. Unfortunately, there is a bug with restarting the game in GeForce Now where when the game tries to restart, GeForce Now exits out of the game and doesn't save that I want to activate the DLC. This issue also affects mods, as the game requires a restart to apply them, but GeForce Now doesn't save that I want them to be enabled. 
(I'm not quite sure what kind of bug this is (More like a bug with how GeForce works...), so I just tagged it as General.)
  I cannot obtain a DXDiag or ONI Save Files or ONI Player Log because I am running the game in GeForce Now. I don't think those are really required for this kind of issue. I will leave a dandy text file in place of the ONI Logs.

Steps to Reproduce

There isn't much else of a way to describe this bug, but after clicking 'ok' (See the image below), The game will close, then GeForce will close out before ONI finishes restarting. The same happens when restarting to enable mods, neither of which the settings get saved for after restarting ONI in GeForce Now.
  I cannot obtain a DXDiag or ONI Save Files or ONI Player Log because I am running the game in GeForce Now. I don't think those are really required for this kind of issue. I will leave a dandy text file in place of the ONI Logs.

Oxygen Not Included 2021.12.14 - 11.41.58.00.png

User Feedback

Changed Status to Closed

Changed Note: to While Oxygen Not Included is playable on Geforce Now, it is not a supported platform for the game. You will need to contact Nvidia Support for help with this issue.

Share this comment