Solid Oxygen won't liquify!

HumanSheeple
  • Fixed

I used the Chinese dude's (sorry can't pronounce the name) method of using a feedback loop and a cool chamber to re-cool contaminated oxygen to get liquid oxygen and it seems solid carbon dioxide. Interestingly I ended up with an infinite drop of solid oxygen EVEN WITH THE SYSTEM SWITCHED OFF!, I think someone else has reported this bug before, this is not why I am posting. I did feel it was a really handy exploit though.

Unlike other playthroughs I've seen allowing contaminated oxygen all around their base, I've opted for the all destruction dupes and purify the air as much as possible. I have 2 giant battery steam farms that produce steam as well as contaminated oxygen and I have a series of filters that moves the chlorine into the morb farm, the steam into the water tank, the clean oxygen into a separate cooler to go to the plants and the contaminated oxygen goes to the liquifier.

Nevertheless I've got a giant lump of clean pure frozen solid oxygen weighing in at just shy of 4 tons.

The problem is the solid oxygen won't turn back into liquid even though I dug it out of the machine and landed it on the the roasting hot air conditioner.

I apologise in advance if this post sounds similar to my earlier bug report of "liquid oxygen won't evaporate", however I feel this is a separate bug and worth reporting.

Please find enclosed a copy of the save file.

Solid Oxygen.jpgSolid Oxygen2.jpg

SolidOxygenBug.sav

Steps to Reproduce
Pump gaseous contaminated oxygen into a double insulated walled room, use insulated pipes to pump it into a daisy chain of 6 air conditioners, pump the gas back into the same room. Eventually solid oxygen pellets will pop out of the air vents but the pellets won't melt!

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

There are no comments to display.