Smooth Hatch Calling Bug

GamerTilsonrise
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Pending

My dupe is currently calling the smooth hatch that is standing in front of the station to be groomed, but the critter won't hop on. The critter just stands there with the tag "being groomed." This is leaving my dupe in a bugged state of constantly calling.

This seems to only be happening with my smooth hatches. The others seem fine.

I managed to circumvent the bug by manually making the dupe to walk away, then wrangling the smooth hatch that was stuck.

image.png

image.png

Steps to Reproduce

I followed the build format for a simple hatchling farm from this link: Hatch Farm

I then developed my own design with two conveyor loaders, a critter counter, and an alert module that tells me when the critter count is under 8. 

I filled the left side with 8 smooth hatches, and eventually, one got bugged in front of the grooming station.

The grooming station is on priority 8.

User Feedback

I had essentially the same issue occur with dreckos, so it doesn't seem to be a smooth hatch specific bug? I'm not sure if it's relevant, but my stable has only 5 dreckos out of 7, and auto-wrangling is on. The grooming station priority is set to 5, and the drop-off is set to 9.

Screen Shot 2023-01-13 at 11.26.03 PM Large.png

Share this comment

I saw it happening a few times but i don`t know how to reproduce it. Seems to be happening more often in low oxygen areas so maybe it has something to do with the task getting interrupted.

Share this comment

On 1/16/2023 at 1:16 AM, Sasza22 said:

I saw it happening a few times but i don`t know how to reproduce it. Seems to be happening more often in low oxygen areas so maybe it has something to do with the task getting interrupted.

Share this comment