Skins not showing up in game

Luma plays
  • Branch: Preview Branch Version: Windows Fixed

Issue: The new redeemed skins are not showing up in game.

After starting the game i got the new shipment (picture 4_)
opened it, logged in via steam, linked the Steam account, created a klei account.

Redeemed the shipment x, shipment y, shipment z (picture "1_") and got a rocket ship bed skin (picture "3_") for example.

They do not show up in the game (picture "2_"). I restarted the game multiple times same result.

Also everytime i restart the game the supply closet has the "Check shipnment" box with a exclamation-mark (picture "4_")

1_.JPG

2_.JPG

3_.JPG

4_.JPG

Steps to Reproduce

After starting the game i got the new shipment (picture 4_)
opened it, logged in via steam, linked the Steam account, created a klei account.

Redeemed the shipment x, shipment y, shipment z (picture "1_") and got a rocket ship bed skin (picture "3_") for example.

They do not show up in the game (picture "2_"). I restarted the game multiple times same result.

Also everytime i restart the game the supply closet has the "Check shipnment" box with a exclamation-mark (picture "4_")

4_.JPG

2_.JPG

1_.JPG

3_.JPG

• Sad Dupe 2

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

Do you have Options -> Data Collection enabled? Your log seems to suggest this is the case. Data collection needs to be enabled to communicate with the Klei Rewards server. We're going to add a warning popup when accessing the Supply Closet.

Edited by EricKlei
Added more info
  • Like 1
  • Health 1

Share this comment

Ah very nice. Now after activating the data collection and restarting the game i do have access to the new skins.
Thanks alot, that helped.

• Like 1

Share this comment

Changed Status to Fixed

There will be a warning popup about this in the next update. Thanks for helping us catch this issue.

• Thanks 1

Share this comment

On 12/19/2022 at 10:15 AM, Lana Ana said:

Hi! I have the same issue and I have data collection button unabled but still no new skins :(

@Lana AnaCould you please attach your Player.log file so I can take a look?

Share this comment

It does not look like you have redeemed your mystery shipments on the Klei Rewards website. 

To claim these sampler sets of ONI blueprints: Click on “Supply Closet” in the Main Menu, and hit the “Check Shipments'' button. That’ll take you to the Klei Rewards webpage, which has three free mystery shipments up for grabs—you’re welcome to redeem all three. You can then view your collection of blueprints in your online inventory or in-game, in your Supply Closet. 

• Thanks 1

Share this comment

I did that :(

Every time I click on the button it says it was successfully redeemed. And shows to me the same inventory I above. It just not showing up in my supply closet.

Share this comment

Thanks for sending your Klei User ID. You were logged into your PSN Klei account when you redeemed the skins but are playing the game using your Steam Klei account, which is a separate account. There are two options in resolving this issue: 1) merge your Steam account following the instructions here, or 2) logout of your PSN Klei account and login with your Klei Steam account and redeem the skins there, however, you might get different skins.

• Thanks 1

Share this comment