Sight-Seeing Module release boarded duplicants after load game

Yingjoe Chen
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Fixed

This is follow up to previous reported bug. Since that's marked as fixed, I think I should create another one.

Save game in : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1aFeRSbZxz5y8eUm3e_vd4UlqLu9NAIWA/view?usp=sharing

In new version, while the launched rocket no longer release duplicants, the fully loaded un-launched rocket in the center still release duplicants after resume simulation.

Also with this save game. Press 'j' for skill menu, sorted on skill point, the game will crash. I tried to 'report crash' in game, but it said 'reported error'.

Steps to Reproduce

After load the game, check the un-launched rocket and resume game play. Duplicants will be released from module.

Also with this save game. Press 'j' for skill menu, sorted on skill point, the game will crash. I tried to 'report crash' in game, but it said 'reported error'.

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

Changed Status to Fixed

Both bugs should be fixed in tomorrow's update (not today's). Thanks for following up.

• Thanks 1

Share this comment