Several Issues with Oil Preview

NotenKi
  • Branch: Preview Branch Version: Steam Pending

in several jobs  like the Manual Generator and the Food Processor, I think its called the mircomusher, I've found 2 dups working at the same time. the Generator was really funny as Burt and Bubbles were in it together and after they popped out Burt ran off to the head and Bubbles layed on the floor with this euphoric grin on her face. i got her in a screen shot I posted on Steam.

Hatch in pen poofed, there were 3 now there are 2 ,  they are well provided for,  I don't know if it got ate or killed itself somehow, but the game probably just moved it, i have noticed them appearing in other area suddenly

If you mark things for sweeping they are igorned and the dup's take unmarked stuff first.  they also don't show up on the piority perview menu. if your setting the the priority and you use it for something else they are blank.

CO2 is a mess atm  no matter how many or types of O2 generators you build it climbs off the chart even though the base looks very clean of CO2  if you check the o2 screen.  several times I've checked when the game says I'm short by 100k or more and seen very little of it repersented on the O2 screen  I think the game at some point see the whole screen as the base even when you've not exposed a 1/3 of it.  but in the early game it seems to dbl every time you build a new O2 generator or terraium.   you build one it seems to work then at night it suddenly climbs like you didn't have one down at all.  even if they are all working.

hatch remained buried and I tiled it over, you could seeing it attempting to get out all over the tiles at the end and middle of the floor.. looked very odd  at  the time it was built the dup stood on the hatch in the tile area he was building.

I had so many errors I actually deleted the game and got it installed the oil preview, fresh,  and they are still there.  accept for the artifacts appear cleaned up.

and a long standing one of the way the storage bins auto check new items if you have one item in the catagory priviously checked, thats a pain, when you expect them checked because it does that in one category it doesn't do so in others.  it checks the polluted stuff I don't want in most storage container and it doesn't add the metals many times its so on and off again duh.  I'd prefer that I added all of them rather then it added some and not others.

Steps to Reproduce
This all happens throughout game play. periodically.. I wish I could give you exact steps but when I want it to happen it doesn't and then suddenly its there. Looking for the Hatch and and the missing players. I had 3 then there were 2 and i found the missiing players in tandem with some one else in the same job. Mark the items for pick up and check if they are marked in the preview of the priority screen selecition, and no one picks them up.. until they get to them in the order of unqueued

User Feedback

There are no comments to display.