Rocket can be deconstructed while launched in space

Doddler
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Fixed

While working on cleaning up my automation around my rocket while it was in space, I attempted to deconstruct automation wires and gates (in automation view) on the same tiles as the rocket's automation outlet, and shortly after I opened up the starmap to find that my rocket was gone. It looks like the command module got deconstructed while it was invisible/in space. The duplicant got freed, but the rest of the rocket remains invisible. I'm not sure if the automation step is required to deconstruct it, or if you can simply directly deconstruct it. Either way it seems like it should not be possible.

Steps to Reproduce
Deconstructing automation on the same tile as the command module queues the command module for deconstruction while it is in space.

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

I should follow up, after loading the save file, the remainder of the rocket has returned to being visible.

Share this comment