Respawning ingenious rock

Shiftyjack94
  • Pending

I dug up one ingenious rock block, then it rapidly continued dropping material where the block was from until I put tiles in place where they were dropping from (Noted that the material got superheated for whatever reason and got my whole space in that area into 1000 Celsius or so). By the time I stopped it I had several hundred's of thousands of ingenious rock on the floor they were dropping, and thus had so much material. The tiles btw did not remove the bug entirely but just got it stuck in the tile so it superheated those tiles to 3000 Celsius as well as dropping 300K kg of the material when I tried opening it up to see what if it stopped. I have attached a save file to let you see what is happening in your dev builds or whatever.

The Duplicant Dystopia.sav

Steps to Reproduce
I do not have much idea of how it happened. I can only assume that either the game bugged out and the block had millions of kg of the material in the one block, or the game bugged out and dropped the material on top of another item and bugged out, launching it upwards and glitching the game to think it didn't fall to the ground, thus making it drop another one, I do not know more than this cause I barely even started the game before it happened.

User Feedback

6 hours ago, Risu said:

6 hours ago, Risu said:

Was nowhere near magma nor contaminated water, I literally started the game and just dug upwards from the spawn, only one tile above the the duplicator. It happened randomly not of my own accord

Share this comment