Resource wipe after crash

spartan7731
  • Pending

After playing for close to an hour, my game randomly crashed. I loaded back in to the autosave and all of my residents were standing in place, in what I believe to be is a T-pose. All of my resources are at 0 and nothing changes. I attempted to reload saves in the previous few cycles, but they were all the same.

Wide shot.jpg

Close up.jpg

No power distribution.jpg

Oxygen is still.jpg

T-posing.jpg

Steps to Reproduce
I was on cycle 15 with 5 residents. my base was of moderate size, and my most recent construction should have been a second and third storage container, and a massage table. When reloading the save, it reverted to cycle 14 where these were not constructed. I had lost 2 residents, both due to suffocation. The first was around cycle 5, the other around cycle 12. The first one was immediately put in a memorial, while the second took until two of the disease-ridden monsters began to spawn, both of which were killed. The body was then stored in the memorial. The first memorial was destroyed in an effort to conserve space.

User Feedback

Un click the pause button on the top left and see if everything comes back. I noticed it automatically pauses on starting a saved game and does this as soon as you unpause everything comes back.

Share this comment