Resource Removal Bug

TheEpicAdventurer
  • Pending

I messed up (I did NOT flood my base... totally), so I loaded a save. When I loaded it, however, all my resources were gone except for water which was way higher than before I loaded the save. I think all my stuff magically became liquids. My wires also disappeared and my oxygen production plummeted, so that happened too.

Steps to Reproduce
All I did was load a save. I tried multiple saves and they all were the same, except for the water, which was high in everyone, but it varied, thus I believe my minerals became liquids.

User Feedback

I just got the same bug. Made a new save earlier, played it for a few hours and then got off. Loaded up my save a while later to notifications of food shortage (had at least 50k kcal of food). I have resources laying around on the ground and in storage compactors but it seems like the game can't find them because I have "insufficient resource" for pretty much everything. My batteries were also drained. I tried reverting back to older saves and they're all like this.

No idea what caused it or how to reproduce other than loading your save and getting unlucky.

Resource Glitch.jpg

Share this comment

Same problem here. Loading a Save and all my resources except for water are out the window and about 3/4 of my wiring gone...

Share this comment