Refrigerator can't get food stored

Picksoul
  • Branch: Preview Branch Version: Windows Pending

While I've been playing the new preview, I've found out that a lot of my food was decaying even though I acquire a refrigerator. I've already replaced it and after replacing they stored all the food again. But after it has been completely stored they can't store it anymore. Although the duplicants still try, nothing happens with the food which they try to pick up.

I'm not sure whether it's the food, or the refrigerator that's causing the bug. Besides that I've also created an automation setup which, if automation is the case, shouldn't make duplicants waste their time by collecting food and never be able to store.

I've recorded to show what exactly is happening, since the video is a bit too long I have uploaded it to youtube:

In the video you can see Lindsay picking up the liceloaf (377,9 everytime) but the refrigerator doesn't store any food. You can see this by the animation or in the automated storage capacity window in the right down corner.

And will upload the save file.

SPACE.sav

Steps to Reproduce
Place an refrigerator (with the same automation setup if possible) and store the refrigerator till full.

User Feedback

Seems like restarting the game actually fixed the bug, so I have literally no clue how it happend.

Share this comment

this seems to be related to the dupes deliver micrograms of food to refrigerator bug i've seen... some people recommended setting and unsetting the 'swipe only' option to reset it... which works for the microgram bug but is not a fix... just a temporary workaround

Share this comment

21 hours ago, Bobanaut said:

this seems to be related to the dupes deliver micrograms of food to refrigerator bug i've seen... some people recommended setting and unsetting the 'swipe only' option to reset it... which works for the microgram bug but is not a fix... just a temporary workaround

Well in my experience it doesn't seem like they try to deliver micrograms of food. And after a while it's about huge foodpiles which they don't pick up. so if you're not paying attention then you might spoil a lot of food. But I will next time try your recommendation, thanks!

Share this comment