Random cursor movement (and random buildings) during {Save? / Morning Alarm?}

barwick11
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Pending

Occasionally I'll get a weird bug where I'll have the buld menu out for an item (doesn't seem to matter what it is, it's happened with pipes and tiles so far), and the morning alarm will ring.  The game kinda "hangs" for a second or two kinda (no input does anything) like it always does during the morning alarm, and when it ends, I'll have random build orders created (see the screenshot).  When it happened with pipes, it went up for like 3 or 4 screen heights offscreen.

20190824204807_1.jpg

Steps to Reproduce
Build a base (big enough base I presume?), have the morning bell go off while you're in the middle of getting ready to build something, and it happens (maybe not all the time, I don't know yet, but it's happened twice in the last two days). Sorry I can't find the log file, it's not there.

User Feedback

I have the same thing happening.  I think you can reproduce it at the turn of night or the turn of day and be clicking and moving the mouse to place something during the transition.  It does it with build and deconstruct, I haven't noticed cancel.  

20190824085312_1.thumb.jpg.e37153b75b913824cea17759176bbe47.jpg

Share this comment