Queued Continuous Recipes Ignored

crypticorb
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Pending

When queuing multiple continuous recipes in the microbe musher, electric grill, metal refinery, or any other structure that allows queuing of different recipes, all recipe orders after the first are completely ignored.

This is particularly noticeable, and annoying, with the microbe musher and electric grill, because many times I'll have 2-3 different types of food growing and queued into the electric grill on continuous, but if the first recipe runs out of resources, subsequent recipes are ignored, even if they have ingredients readily available. Note in the screenshot that I have plenty of mushrooms and sleet wheat, but no meal lice. If I want to cook a different food I have to manually remove/add recipes.

This bug affects the Microbe Musher, Electric Grill, Rock Granulator, Metal Refinery, Apothecary, Textile Loom, and the Exosuit forge, though only one recipe is available for the forge.

A suggested fix would be to have prioritized queuing, so that if the first continuous recipe will be made first if resources available, but if not, automatically move to the second, third, etc recipes, until resources for the first recipe become available again.

fewafewafdewafewafewaaaaaaaa.png

Steps to Reproduce
Queue multiple continuous recipes into any structure, such as electric grill. Observe all recipes past the first get ignored.
  • Like 2

User Feedback

I second this, it is very annoying and don’t like how much space I need for an automated kitchen. Having 3 grills and 2 mushers is so overkill...

Share this comment